This planner is divided into TWO sections
Includes dedicated pages on various areas of faith and worship, containing hadith, Quran verses, and guided questions to help you reflect on where you are, how you can improve, and begin to set strong intentions for the upcoming month.
This is the tool for you to pave the path to realignment, fulfillment, and a sense of grounding and connectedness to Allah.
Look at the table of contents in the images for the list of areas of faith covered in the journal.
- Psycho-spiritual benefits of fasting
- How to achieve a quality Salah
- Finishing the Qur’an in 30 days and facts about the Qur’an
- Easy Dhikr for extensive reward
- Exercise practising and reflecting on gratitude
- Spritual diseases and how to cure them
- Ramadan Du’as
- Good deeds ideas
- Structuring your day and managing time in Ramadan
- Self-care ideas
- Guidance on the Night of Power
- Ibadah ideas for qiyam
This section is dedicated to helping you create your detailed plan for the month of Ramadan. It takes into account both long-term planning (whole month and beyond) and short term, daily planning.
- Establishing an intentional routine
- Planning for menstruation
- Monthly Planner
- Habit Tracker
- Ibaadah tracker
- Annual reflection
- 3 reflection pages after every 10 days
- 30 days of daily spreads with 2 pages per day with a daily Qur’anic verse and Du’a for that specific day of Ramadan
- Structured reflection
- Dedicated section for planning and maintaining the spirit beyond Ramadan
This undated journal can be used outside of Ramadan to stay accountable.